This is the most recent post I've written for this blog:
Leviticus III: Atonement, Whom Not to Have Sex With, Molech, Wizards, etc. (Lev. 16 - 22)
And these are all the posts, in Biblical order:
Bible Fun Facts
Introductory...
Blogging the Bible: Preliminary Remarks
What is the Hebrew Bible? (A Book Report, and Timeline)
Genesis
The Creation Story (Genesis 1-3)
Cain and Abel (Genesis 4-5)
The Flood (Genesis 6-9)
Some Genealogy, the Tower of Babel, and Some More Genealogy (Genesis 10-11)
Abraham I: The Covenant (Genesis 12-17)
Abraham II: Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-20)
Abraham III: Abraham and Isaac (Genesis 21-24)
Jacob I: Jacob and Esau (Genesis 25-27)
Jacob II: Jacob Sojourns with Laban (Genesis 28-31)
Jacob III: Jacob returns to Canaan (Genesis 32-36)
Joseph I: Joseph and his Brothers (Genesis 37)The Sin of Onan (Genesis 38)Joseph II: Joseph's Rise in Egypt (Genesis 39-41)
Joseph III: Joseph plays Mindgames with his Brothers (Genesis 42-45)
The End of the Beginning (Genesis 46-50)
Exodus
Moses is Given a Job (Exodus 1-4)
Plagues (Exodus 5-10)
Passover (Exodus 11-13)The Israelites Make Their Escape (Exodus 14-18)
Commandments (Exodus 19-31)
The Golden Calf (Exodus 32-40)
Leviticus
Leviticus I: How to Sacrifice Animals (Lev. 1-10)
Leviticus II: The List of Holy Food Aversions, Misogyny Laws, and Deuteronomic Dermatology (Lev. 11- 15)
Leviticus III: Atonement, Whom Not to Have Sex With, Molech, Wizards, etc. (Lev. 16 - 22)
Wednesday, January 1, 3000
Bible Fun Facts: A Table of Contents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear BFF,
I know you're not to the New Testament yet, but I was hoping you could help me. I responded to a FB post about a praying football player with Matthew 6:6, which I found online. Someone came back at me with Matthew 19:37-40, which I can't seem to pull up online. I don't have a bible, and don't know if it exists. Have I lost the argument? Does this have implications for my eternal condition?
Post a Comment